Home > Forum
Title: high blood pressure
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Norman Posted - 4/10/2017 15:23:46
Blood pressure. I have moderately high blood pressure and recently seen it drop while training tai chi and qigong in China. I returned to Canada and now I see it creeping up again. While in china I maintained mostly a vegetable diet and I was drinking 500 ml or rosele Combucha a day. Any suggestions on bringing it back down using TCM? I train everyday and would certainly like to stay off the blood pressure medication if I can.
Sam Posted - 13/12/2017 22:53:12
Hi Norman.. lifestyle changing definitely play a role in blood pressure .. it is rewarding that you've seen an example of that through your own experience.

The body is simply a bunch a cells and fluids.. we have the ability to make a lasting difference. This TCM sight has a wealth of input to absorb and utilize. For more information on the topic see Dr Robert Morse ND.. lots of you tube videos explaining the body's systems.

Best wishes.

TCM Posted - 11/10/2017 12:28:58
Hypertension management should mainly rely on blood pressure medications, so as to prevent blood pressure fluctuations and reduce the long term complications.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/lifestyles/hypertension_treatment_facts_and_myths.html

Life style changes and regular exercise, or supplements can help to control the blood pressure more effectively.

back