Home > Forum
Title: Increase height
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Aguero Posted - 18/7/2017 22:08:21
Hello to the administrators of this site and to all tcm lovers.
I am a 22 yr old male and very interested to know which herbs and supplements to buy to increase my height sven just for 1 inch. I just discovered about TCM and how the body has prenatal and post natal jing. And i want to knowt the herbs to buy to reinforce my spleen and my stomach to help my kidney for bone growth. And i think i still have few growth plates left
Hoping for your prompt reply good day :)
TCM Posted - 24/7/2017 12:35:39
Bone growing is resulted from complex interactions of genes, hormones, diet and exercise.
In TCM viewpoint, the kidneys are regarded as the ¡§congenital foundation¡¨ and origin of life, the spleen is regarded as the ¡§acquired foundation¡¨ and source of blood and qi production. When these organs function properly, a fully development and growth of muscle skeleton can be assured. TCM way of promoting bone growth usually aims to replenish kidney essence, reinforcing spleen and stomach functioning.
Commonly used kidney tonics include fragrant Solomonseal rhizome, eucommia bark, Chinese yam, wolfberry, caterpillar fungus, cistanche, dodder seed, Siberian solomonseal rhizome and dendrobium.
Commonly used spleen tonics include euryale seed, Chinese yam, poria, lotus seed and coix seed.
It is suggested to eat more foods that are rich in gelatin, such as black fungus, white fungus, kelp, lotus root, sea cucumber, jellyfish, abalone, cuttlefish and animal tendons.
A well-balanced diet with the above is most beneficial.

back