Home > Forum
Title: Hormonal Umbalance x weight
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Anna London Posted - 1/7/2017 17:53:15
Hello I treat myself with TCM since more than 15 years Always with sucess ! However since i came to menopause and in the same time had a lost of beloved one, what did bring a lot of stress, I did gain weight (17kg more and I am a small person 1.54cm ) what put my body in very Unbalance mood. I have a health diet, I am active person, but can t lost the weight. I made many different diets with nutricionist, but nothing happened. I did read a lot about hormones. And I found myself with tipical symptons of estrogen dominance. Always the chinese herbs work very well for me. ( for example: i had now for many months a big pain in the knees and low back, and i did take Liu Wei Di Huang Wan and was just magic ! the first day all the pain gone 100% ) So I am here , to looking for an advice , about what traditional herbal formula is good for resolve my hormonal unbalance, and in consequence i lost my adtional 17 kg , please ? Thank you very much for your attention. Anna
Sam Posted - 23/12/2017 17:57:59
What is your daily.. weekly diet like.
What types of food do you eat?.. please go into detail to include "everything" for an average day's intact? Thank you.
back