Home > Forum
Title: Weight
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Max Posted - 22/3/2017 6:29:38
Hi there,
Could you someone please advice me if gallbladder is removed and now you gained weight how can you loose the weight or how to balance your liver now you do not have a gallbladder? Which meridians can help to counter this issue.
Thank you
Max
Martha Hall DAOM Posted - 16/4/2017 3:12:43
Hi Max, you must ask yourself this, if the patient couldn't digest with a GB, how will they digest without a gallbladder? The reason for the gallbladder removal I don't know was it because of stones? Or was it because of a sludgy GB? Regardless Now they don't have a gallbladder so they need help digesting fats. I use cholocol from Standard Process and tell them to take it when they eat fats. They also have to stay away from fats as it is even harder now to digest them.
TCM Posted - 30/3/2017 15:27:48
Gallbladder acts as a container for storage of bile juice secreted by the liver.
It is an organ you can live without.
Having gallbladder removed may affect fat digestion temporary, leading to more frequent bowel movements. Some people may need to take medications or make lifestyle changes to help manage their symptoms.

People usually develop weight loss instead of weight increase after the surgery.
Chinese physicians will evaluate your situation according to the pattern of disharmony.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/lifestyles/tcmrole_obesityweight_methods.html

back