Home > Forum
Title: Breast cysts
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Suzie Posted - 24/5/2016 10:02:31
Hi I have some painful breast cysts and last night it kept me up a little. It doesn't hurt constantly, it's on and off. What can I do to minimize this? Thank you.
Shawky elhabashy Posted - 11/2/2017 11:37:45
What is the name of herbal to use for breast cyst. I am 50 yrs & have the ovary removed.
Ty
Suzie Posted - 1/6/2016 12:49:44
My tongue is coated with thin white fur too. Interesting!
Suzie Posted - 1/6/2016 12:28:32
Thanks very much for your response TCM.
I had a feeling it might be liver related cause I have pompholyx eczema on my hands as well. I drank 3 cups of honeysuckle tea last night and did not itch throughout the night at all. I might keep it up and see how I go.
Suzie Posted - 1/6/2016 12:28:04
I had a feeling it might be liver related cause I have pompholyx eczema on my hands as well. I drank 3 cups of honeysuckle tea last night and did not itch throughout the night at all. I might keep it up and see how I go.
Suzie Posted - 1/6/2016 12:27:24
Suzie Posted - 1/6/2016 12:25:57
TCM Posted - 30/5/2016 16:50:04
From a Chinese medicine view, the painful breast cysts are likely associated with liver stagnation.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/exam/specialties_womenpms_diagnosisofpms.html#2
Physicians will aim to free qi flow of relevant meridians and stop the pain.
Herbs or acupuncture method is effective, but should be proscribed by physicians based on your specific conditions.

back