Home > Forum
Title: Hi guys, I need your help
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Marcus Posted - 28/4/2016 21:31:59
So I am currently working on an essay for my school, and my topic happened to be Yin and Yang. So immediately I have a lot of questions in my mind. How can TCM be related to Yin and Yang? How has TCM improved? What are the examples of the applications for TCM? How can Yin and Yang a person's health?

Those were the questions I have in mind, and I sincerely hope that people who have a fair amount of knowledge on TCM and Yin and Yang could help me with some answers.

TCM Posted - 30/4/2016 12:41:42
Yin yang is a kind of logic, it claims that everything has its dual aspects and people should view things in relation to its whole. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the yin yang theory forms a foundation of TCM holistic healing, physicians use it to explain the body's structure, physiological functions, pathological changes, and also guide clinical diagnosis and treatment.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/principles/yinyang.html

For modern TCM, the knowledge about disease development, application of herbs and other treatment methods are much different than hundred years ago, advanced.

back