Home > Forum
Title: Hand tinea
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Suzie Posted - 18/4/2016 8:15:56
Hi,

I'm having a really bad case of hand tinea. Sometimes it's super itchy down to the bone. It's mainly on my index and middle finger and the finger webs between them, right thumb as well. I've even tried a bleach solution and found it too harsh. I'm currently using tea tree oil and while it provides some relief, it's not healing and it's spreading. Please help!!!

Suzie Posted - 8/5/2016 19:15:25
Thanks so much for your response!
I was prescribed hydrozole for a week but the itch started to come back after I stopped it and I couldn't go back on it cause it's doctor said strictly 7 days. The didn't really tell me what the condition was. Anyway I went to an alternative health store and got some jojoba oil and some other cream that has aloe Vera, matricaria, centella asiatica and sage oil. It's looking a little better but not fully. Hopefully over the next week. If not, will go to a Chinese herbalist to get your ingredients,

Thanks again!!

TCM Posted - 23/4/2016 12:22:37
Fungal infections usually need weeks of intensive treatment with anti-fungal agents.

It is better to consult a skin doctor for proper diagnosis and get the prescription.

A Chinese tropical remedy for stop itching and spreading:
Alum 30g, melanterite 30g, black catechu 30g, oriental arborvitae leafy-twig 60g, golden larch bark 30g, clove 10g, Siberian solomonseal rhizome 30g. Decoct a solution and soak for twice daily, each time 20-30 minutes. Do this for 7 days.

back