Home > Forum
Title: Reaction to Herbs
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Habiba Posted - 26/3/2016 14:29:46
Hi I recently took some avurvedic herbs to treat dandruff. i someho reacted to these herbs and ended up with heart palpitations Severe body tremors and insomnia, as well as severe anxiety and panic attacks. can Tcm help in resolving whatever adverse reaction i had. also i went to see and acupuncturist. she told me i had wind qi in me. What is this? your response would be appreciated.
TCM Posted - 2/4/2016 10:36:10
You should stop taking the herbs.
Have you consult a family doctor for more details? Because many other reasons can have the signs.
In case if medical checkup rule out any potential health risk, TCM can help to resolve some of the signs.

In TCM viewpoint, there are six types of pathogens to cause disease development, referring to wind, cold, dampness, dryness, summer heat and fire.
Tremors and dizziness is usually associated with wind irritation. A wind condition is characterized by rapid development, constant changing, migrating and maybe widespread too. Wind pathogens consume the body's blood and fluids, and thus result in dryness. They also tend to affect the upper body or the body surface. Wind pathogens usually lead other pathogens to attack the body, resulting in complex situations.

back