Home > Forum
Title: Deep Venous Insufficieny
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Jeffrey Posted - 25/11/2015 2:10:57
I have deep venous insufficiency, which causes swelling in my legs (especially lower right leg), inflammation of the skin, and resulted in hospitalization two years ago for large blisters on my leg, initially misdiagnosed as cellulitis. I wear compression stockings, and take diuretic. Is there a TCM approach?
Dr. Lau Posted - 30/11/2015 10:22:09
It is important to find an experienced professional who works in the major TCM hospital, the treatment takes time.
TCM Posted - 28/11/2015 13:10:02
Deep venous insufficiency is a structural problem, TCM can help promote the overall condition of the legs and reduce the occurrence of complications.

Due to malfunctioning valves in the veins, patientsˇ¦legs are likely to have symptoms such as aching, heaviness, cramping, itching, tingling, color changes, swelling, ulcers or sores. TCM internal and external remedies are able to ease the discomforts and prevent the condition from getting worse. TCM believes that the leg can be associated with damp-heat in the lower body, blood over-heated, spleen weakness, blood stasis, or kidney weakness, the therapies should be provided according to individual conditions.

back