Home > Forum
Title: Abnormal vaginal bleeding
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Valencia Posted - 19/7/2015 1:34:32
Hello,
I am 28 years old and I have had a normal cycle for as long as I can remember (28 days) and it always comes at the same time. I had a menstrual cycle on 06/27-07/02/2015 on Sunday 07/12/2015 I began spotting throughout the week it got thicker and started to clot. I went to the doctor and was tested for everything. I was advised I had a small bacterial infection not related to any STD (the doc said it could be from soap) and I was told I was dehydrated so I was given an IV, Flagyl, and a script for Naproxen for the light cramps. She stated there wasn't anything abnormal about my bleeding they did a pap and everything was normal. But, I am now on the 7th day and it has not slowed like a normal period. It is still the same flow and will not go away. I saw my OBGYN and she wanted to give me progestrone to stop it but I am scared that I will never have a period again or that I will never stop bleeding naturally. What could be the cause of this? Is there anything I can do to naturally re-regulate me? I am definitely freaking out because this has never happened to me. I also do not have any children if that helps. thanks in advance.
TCM Posted - 21/7/2015 12:30:54
Progesterone prevents overgrowth of the uterine lining, so as to stop bleeding. All medicines have side effects, just discuss with your gynecologist about your personal risks and benefits.

At the same time, you can consult a Chinese herbalist to get an individualized prescription, which helps restore the inside of the uterus, rebuild a normal period and prevent recurrence.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/exam/bleeding_symptoms_dub_tcm_herbal_treatment.html

back