Home > Forum
Title: Kundalini
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Pete Posted - 16/7/2015 4:55:31
Hi,

I got a kundalini awakening 5 years ago. I would like the K to go back to dormancy. Are there any herbal formulas you could recommend? It is at the lowest chakra, the root.

God bless,

P

bellily Posted - 18/9/2015 4:17:10
hi again pete, all prayers focused on the Big Guy handling this. i have tangoed with some crazy stuff in my late teens and twenties, and nothing good came from it at all..

reminds me of qigong illness, entering fire and seeing the ghost, Zou huo ru mo.

i see that the worsley classical 5 element folks use protocols that might address something like the k, with the 7 internal & external dragon song, or the song of the 13 ghost points. the 7id/ed origin is questionable, the 13 ghost points come from sun si miao, famous 7th century doctor.

these approaches fascinate me but i am also scared of them. and finding a practitioner for something like that might be impossible too (whether they'd be capable is also questionable).

hope you get free, pete.
blessings back at you.

Pete Posted - 14/9/2015 5:38:21
Thanks Bellily!

I will trust in God to solve this one.

Blessing, Pete

bellily Posted - 13/9/2015 2:42:10
this is a great question that brings the esoteric, spiritual, older parts of chinese medicine to the table. ghosts and possession and the like, all the stuff that modern tcm doesn't touch.

i don't have a clue but can understand how you would like that serpent to coil back up and go away. i pray that it does for you because i don't think we as human beings are designed to have that kind of power unleashed. from what i know about the k, it sounds a lot like possession, at first giving you power and transcendence but that transforms to madness. i hope you're not near madness and God brings you back to a place of innocence and spiritual calm. because at our best we are innocent and childlike.

sorry, maybe this isn't welcome or even offends. didn't mean to make trouble, just want to say that i think i get where you're coming from.

God bless you and keep you safe.

Pete Posted - 21/7/2015 17:19:16
There is not much more to do with western medicines. My doctor don't believe in kundalini either, and there is not treatment for it. :(
Pete Posted - 21/7/2015 17:15:42
I believe my mental problems are caused by the kundalini. But I get some help from my medicines. I have allready tried at least 5 different medicines.

TCM Posted - 21/7/2015 12:28:45
It seems like your problems are mostly mental distress.

Mental distress leads to unbalance between the body and mind, and so make your body suffering.
Chinese herbs can help relieve the body discomforts, such as muscle tension, uneasy sensations, or nausea, but they are not efficient enough to act on the brain and to calm down your mind.
Have you discussed it with your mental doctor? It may be helpful to modify the dosage or adjust the treatment plan.

Pete Posted - 17/7/2015 15:59:53
Because I got it unintenional. And i suffer from it. These kind of energies gave me a psychois and I want go get rid of it. Today I take both antipsychotics and antidepressants. The problems are:

1. Anxiety and fear
2. pressure at the top of my head, and sometimes nassua.
3. Electricity around the genital area, and in my feet.
4. Getting stuck in thoughts, worrying a lot.
5. Oversensitivity to my surroundings.
6. Making my body move in small circle like motions when i sit still and I feel some shaking.

TCM Posted - 17/7/2015 15:22:13
What makes you want to go back to dormancy?
How is your body condition?
back