Home > Forum
Title: PRIMARY ANEMORRIAH
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Rosemary Posted - 21/4/2015 16:06:52
MY daughter is 23 and was diagnosed with primary AMENORRIA after not having periods by age 20. whe was prescribed birth control pills for hormones and would have very light periods in the past year. Tests reveal her gonads did not develop to full size as she has a small uterus and small ovaries which leads to no ovulation.She has been told she has variant turner disease though she has normal physical and facial features. She is normal adult height though shorter than siblings . she is in university in SOUTH AFRICA ,I live in ZIMBABWE . 3 of 133 CELLS screened 2% had a modal number of 46 and 46 XY karyotype
130 of the (98%) had a 45 X karyotype . She is frustrated so am I .I hope I can get herbs to grow the gonads either in ZIMBABWE or in SOUTH AFRICA to restore her reproductive function
TCM Posted - 23/4/2015 11:22:02
Chinese herbs can enhance sex organs functioning and promote their secretions, however the remedies are prescribed according to individual conditions. It is better for you to find an experienced Chinese herbalist in your city and get the effective remedy.
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/exam/specialties_womenpms_treatment_chiherbs.html
back