Home > Forum
Title: Question
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Lisa Garrett Posted - 11/8/2014 15:40:58
I love reading about TCM. I have learned so much about myself, my conditions, the possible cause and lifestyle solutions.

My main problem is spleen and blood deficiencies. I am very confused about 1 thing. I have a yin personality and my body tempature is generally colder the the adverage person. So this leads me to believe I have a yang deficiencies (but not sure where). Then I am lead to believe I have excess heat some where or depleted yin, because I have red tip toung, acne, headach, thirst, dry skin, hair and nails. So my question is, how can I have a cold condition and a heat condition exist in my body at once. Do I take warming herbs like ginger? Do I eat warm foods? Do I drink warm water? Or do I drink cold water and eat cold foods? And take cooling herbs?

How do you warm and tonify the body without stimulation the heat that already exists in it. And how do you clear heat with out it take ing away what you want to warm? Is the heat in a specific location or is it all throughout the body?

Thanks

Lisa

Shane Posted - 16/1/2015 12:26:28
Hi , I find ephridrene vary good for my energy chi . are ephridrene essential oils illegal to use for massage the body ? It is illegal to use as a drug but as and thereputic oil I am not sure. Thanks shane
esther tumbaga Posted - 15/12/2014 17:56:26
where the energy stored in human body?

esther tumbaga Posted - 15/12/2014 17:54:39
is it posibble to have a ki energy?
Jerri Posted - 22/9/2014 19:08:55
I also have 2 opposite conditions; dampness for a main disposition, then I have stomach heat. TCM is right; best to contact a professional for proper diagnosis to know how to move forward with treatment. Hope it works out!
Lisa Posted - 16/8/2014 15:42:40
Thank you so much, this was very helpful.

Lisa

TCM Posted - 16/8/2014 14:26:40
Sensitivity to temperatures is often a sign of kidney yang deficiency; a red tongue tip is associated with heart fire, acne can be associated with over-heated blood or damp-heat, dry skin and hair are associated with blood deficiency. Generally, the body tend to be in a complex conditions, it is rare to have a purely yin or heat for most people. Therefore, you better consult an experienced person to clarify your specific health needs.

Being moderated and avoiding extreme is the basic rule:
http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/lifestyles/tcmrole_health_maintenance_habits.html

back