Home > Forum
Title: Premature Hair Loss
Reply this topic
Messager Message
Luis Posted - 4/3/2014 0:41:22
Hi, I am only 24 and yet I have lost most of the hair on the crown and front of my head with a small stripe left across the middle.

I am very fit and healthy otherwise and have even trained with olympic athletes, but I have had mid back issues from weightlifting.

When I wake up, my head is cold in the areas that are losing hair, and I also suffer from very quick ejaculation.

Ive tried Acupuncture, He Shou Wu, Schizandra, sheng di huang, black sesame, goji berry, and a few other herbs with no success...

Is there any hope for my hair?

Thank you

Luis Posted - 8/3/2014 2:40:22
TCM,

I know it shouldn't be, but I think that might be the case. I have seen a dermatologist and they just recommend Propecia and Rogaine, which I do not want to take because of associated side effects.

As far as the premature issues, I have used yin yang huo leaves in tea with schizandra berries and Sheng Di Huang. This did help somewhat. What herbs in particular do you recommend?

TCM Posted - 7/3/2014 12:43:15
You are young, your hair loss should not be assoicated age degeneration (kidney deficiency in chinese medicine understanding). Suggest you consult a dermatologist.

For the sex dysfunction, chinese herbs are beneficial.

back